Friday, August 15, 2008

Emo~Stress~Fun~Happy

How to start? Hmm...I think I'll start with Wednesday...
Well, I went to class as normal with my lao po and guess what, I slept in front of Voon Sia...Woot
But she never angry at me though...Just a few minutes of rest...
Then we went to Rock Cafe for dota with Nam, Chin, Ronald, Tim, EV, Siu Mei, Koo, Kent, Hao...
At first, we're enjoying the game but till mid-game that time, some people starting
to make hell lots of noise when they started to kill us...
Ya la, I know you guys are pro...At bullying people...Don't have to talk so loud like LC-ing people like that...Ask you guys to end it but still wanted to make it mega creeps...Sigh...If don't really know how to use the hero, don't use la...I know that hero is good but it depends the user know how to use it or not...Don't think that hero is good then sure win...If farm well, any hero also can become pro la...Even the noobest of the noob heroes also can pawn...Just if can farm well...Basic Dota faq la...
Play more game...Learn how to use hero..Don't think that hero geng then you use it even you don't know how to use...
2nd game even worse, heroes imba...Starting I already said we lose already...I should've repick my hero...Don't know why I think for the team...I know I'm not those supporter player type but yet I kept that hero =(
Or I can swap with other hero...Maybe things will turn out differently...Since they are selfish, why don't I become one as well? It's still the same as long we win the match...
For that 2 hours, I listened to their "TTLY"
sentences...Keep killing and like provoking us...I know you guys having fun killing us...But please la...We need respect also...Why don't we put at the opposite side? We said those things to you all...How would you feel? I respect you all in the game...Very nicely ask to end the game quickly so can get on with another game...But still want mega creep again..Sienz...
I wasn't happy during that 2 hours...It's not that hard to tell your own teammates that you don't really know how to use the hero...Just press "Enter" and type in...So simple...

Enough of that part...

After that, I brought my lao po to watch Journey To The Centre Of The Earth 3D...
As usual, I fell asleep during half way...Too bored with the talking part "BlaBlaBla"...Sien...
Then woke up to watch the final 45 minutes of the movie...Overall, the movie is ok and I give a rating of 4/5...We saw Wei Siang, Ronald and Chin at MV also...With the girls of course...They watched the movie "Meet Dave"...I thought of watching it with my lao po but they said it is a girl movie...Haha...Lucky...After that, I fetched my lao po home and I went home later on to help my mom to do the praying stuff for the Hungry Ghost Festival

No comments: